Frequently Asked Questions
We require a deposit/payment with every reservation. We only take reservations over the phone or in person. We accept all major credit cards.
- First night’s deposit is required for reservations up to 7 nights
- 20% of total amount of reservation for stays of 8-28 nights
- $250 non-refundable deposit required for monthly rates.
- Please call our office for rates, minimum nights and non-refundable deposits required for Memorial Weekend, 4th of July weekend, Fantasy Fest and Christmas/New Years break from December 20 – January 2.
The balance of your reservation will be charged to your credit card on the scheduled day of arrival.
Our monthly rate reflects a 15% discount of our daily rate. If you are making reservations for 2 months or more a deposit of $250.00 per month is required at time of reservation and at the time of arrival your payment for the 1st month is due in full. If you take advantage of our additional monthly discount total amount of your stay must be paid in full, upon arrival. If you have to leave early there will be no refunds, credit or prorating, under any circumstances.
Children 12 and under are free.
We only allow pets under 30 lbs in RVs, 5th wheels or trailers in RV sites at the charge of $1.00 per pet per night. We do not allow pets in tent sites or pop ups. Due to insurance reasons, if your pet is prone to being aggressive, we may ask you to leave the property in respect to the other customers.
For daily and weekly reservations:
- Our cancellation policy is one month prior to arrival. Every cancellation done before one month prior to arrival will have a $25.00 booking fee and it will be deducted from your deposit. To ensure refund of your payment/deposit if you have to cancel, you must call our office anytime before one month from date of arrival. If you do not call you are still responsible for the balance of your reservation and your credit card will be charged for your balance. To avoid this charge you must call our office anytime before the arrival date to cancel your reservation.
Cancellation policy for monthly reservations:
- A non-refundable $250 per month deposit is required for monthly reservations. For reservations for more than one month an additional non-refundable deposit is required for every month.
Cancellation Policy for Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, Labor Day weekend, Fantasy Fest, Christmas and New Years Break:
- Your deposit/ payment is NON-REFUNDABLE in the event of a cancellation you must contact our office a month prior to date of arrival to avoid the balance to be charged to your credit card.
Any changes to your reservation will be allowed at no charge one month prior to arrival as long as there is availability. Changes done within the month will be considered a new reservation with new deposit. If you are adding days to your reservation based on availability there is no charge. If you have to leave early there will be no refunds, credit or prorating, under any circumstances.
- Our rates are based on 2 people only, if you have additional guests during your stay (max 4 people p/tent site and 6 people p/RV site) an additional charge of $8.00 per person per night plus tax is due at time of their arrival.
If you have a vehicle with your RV or pull behind equipment, it must fit in your site. Parking is limited to one vehicle per site no exceptions. If you are camping with a tent your vehicle will be parked in front of your tent at your site.
A 20% non-refundable deposit is required at time of reservation, the set-up fee must be paid in advance along with the deposit. The remainder of your balance will be charged upon arrival. If the take down option is chosen, the charge is to be paid upon arrival. Cancellation should be done before arrival date to avoid being charged the full amount. Damaged, not returned, or lost equipment will be assessed at the current retail prices for repair or replacement (Tent $125, lantern $30, sleeping mats $40 each, $15 cleaning fee). Assessed fees on late, lost, not returned, or damaged equipment is not contestable and must be paid in full.
From 1pm until 9pm. Our office closes at 7pm and in consideration to other campers we will only allow late check in only 2 hours after office hours. Once you check in and have paid your balance, if you have to leave early there will be no refunds, credit or prorating, under any circumstances.
All Major credit cards accepted, and cash.